Let this basic two-slice toaster deliver all of your toasting needs! From the 7 toast shade selector, bagel/frozen/cancel controls, and extra-wide self-adjusting guides, your toast will come out just the way you want it every time! Plus, a drop-down crumb tray makes for easy clean up!
Find the right shade for everyone’s tastes. The selector knob ranges from 1-6, letting you set the time for each toasting job.
Keep the counter clean and the kitchen smelling fresh. The crumb tray lets you remove crumbs before they burn or mess up your kitchen.
Fast toasting with precise results thanks to 850-watts of power.
Intuitive controls for bagel, frozen, and cancel.
This toaster has received some poor reviews and I thought I would buy this from a local store and write a review here on how I thought this toaster performs.
1) Cord Issues. There are quite a few reviews that say the cable comes out the front. Well, thats not entirely correct because the toaster features a cable wrap around structure on the bottom. You wrap it half way around and it comes out the back.
2) Crumb Tray. The tray is designed to open by sliding it forward, and after that pushing it closed. Once a person understands that, it works just fine without any issues and does closed by itself.
3) Toasting. There are no issues whatsoever, works much like it should. Actually, it toasts very evenly, so much more even than my last $100 toaster.
4) Not Heavy. This toaster feels very light. I suppose that’s how they lowered the cost of shipping them from China to the USA. I don’t have a problem keeping that.
5) Looks. Its amazing looking!
6) Controls. The toaster has a call off button which stops it from toasting and appears the toast. You can’t use the handle for this. I suppose the cause is because the toaster is so lightweight, you would flip it around if you weren’t cautious. I like the button.